Thank you so much, Jowita, for nominating me for this lovely award! I haven’t been able to write in what feels like forever due to real life craziness, but I’m so honored that you thought of my blog 🙂
Edit: Also, thank you wintersims3 for nominating me as well!
1. In a blog post, thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- What do you most enjoy about being a member of the WordPress community?
- Definitely the people! Honestly, I would have stopped writing this story ages ago if not for the lovely readers and commenters. I love that the community is really that — a community. We all come from different backgrounds, but everyone is so supportive of each other’s work, which I find really special
- How often do you check to see if there’s anything new out here on WordPress?
- Shamefully, I haven’t done this in a while! I used to browse the ‘sims 3’ tag on reader, but life has been so hectic, I’ve barely even had time to write my own story!
- What makes you call a person a skillful writer?
- If they can make me feel something, they’ve got me. I want to feel sad, happy, shocked, angry — etc!
- What do you do when you get bored in your game and don’t know what to write about for your new chapter? [for the game-driven blogs] / What do you do when you feel like you’re stuck on a particular storyline and don’t know where to take it? [for the story-driven blogs]
- I sometimes go ahead and write a scene that occurs far in advance if I don’t feel like writing the current steps. Also, I love going to some of my favorite stories and rereading those to remind myself why I wanted to write in the first place!
- The prettiest Sim you’ve ever had in your game?
- Ha. This one actually comes from my inactive ISBI, but here is one of Eleven’s daughters:
- Your favorite couple in your gameplay/stories?
- Ahhh probably Leliana and Arthur </3
- Your favorite non-romantic relationship in your gameplay/stories?
- Any sibling relationship!! Supportive siblings!!
- Have you had a Sim that you fell in love with right away?
- Rey! She was so shy, and I share a lot of the same insecurities
- If you ever did any storylines, what is the one you’re most proud of? If you didn’t, post the oldest picture from your save.
- Hm…I’m still pretty proud of the second gen storyline (which took forever to shoot!), and I’m also very excited for gen 4’s storyline 😉
- Have you had any Sims that remind you of someone?
- Not too closely, no!
- Is there any random fact about your blog story you want to share?
- I have had photos through the last chapter of gen 4 taken since last year, but I’ve been the worst at actually writing the text! Oops
1. What is a pet peeve of yours?
When people don’t respond to messages!
2. What do you like most about the country you live in, and what do you like the least?
Least: some social issues
3. Which of your Sims would you want to bring into real life? What role would they play in it?
I’d love to bring in Leliana! The world could use some more unflinchingly moral characters — she’d make a great detective! 🙂
4. If you were a Sim, what would your five traits be?
ooo good question! Probably shy, loves the outdoors, couch potato, ambitious, dog person
5. Would you prefer to live in the Sims 3 universe or something like it, or just stay in this world? Why?
I am a huge fan of the supernatural elements in Sims 3, but I think I’d prefer to live in this world — simply because there are so many more options! 😉
I’m so late to the game / returning to WordPress that I won’t be nominating any blogs in particular — if you’re reading this and haven’t done this yet, feel free to consider yourself nominated! 😉 Thanks all for your support ❤